We’re keen to award worthy individuals who would otherwise be unable to attend CodeMobile the opportunity to do so. We will therefore be offering 2 scholarships to the event. The scholarships will be awarded to one student and one indie Developer.
To apply for a scholarship you will need to complete the task below:
Here at CodeMobile we love to play games; games are more fun when you play against someone; but when there’s no-one around it’s great to play against the computer.
Your challenge is to write a Naughts and Crosses puzzle.
- The Program must be able to Play in the following game modes:
- Human Goes First – Human v Computer
- Computer Goes First – Computer v Human
- Computer Goes First – Computer v Computer
- The Program must have a Graphical Display for the Board being 3 x 3 Nine Positions
- You must be able to clearly see see who has moved either O or X and to which Position they have Moved to
- The Program must Display who has Won or whether it is a Draw at the End of a Game, and then give the option for a New Game or to End
- As this challenge is for a mobile developer conference we expect solutions to be submitted as an app; either Android or iOS
The judges will look at the following when assessing the winning solution
- Does the solution work as stipulated in the rules above
- Overall quality of the graphical user interface
- Overall quality and efficiency of the code
- Code documentation
The deadline for submissions is Sunday 29th January 2017 and the winners will be announced and informed by Friday 10th February 2017.